Sunday, July 1, 2012

To Dream Singing Competition

People, Im back!
blogging mood is turning ON.
talk about my recently bah.
yea im had participated in a singing competition.
Should start from audition~
being a cincai mood going to audition.
one word can describe "fish".
haizz..gan cheong is really kill me.
u will never know how gan cheong is until u try it!
btw i really appreciate tat im in TOP45.
ermm not a big deal la but i hav try my best.
quarter is held on yesterday.
im excited enough coz the rehearsal is make me so high.
im being a small fans when i listen to a guy tat sing "I will survive"..
fk fascinate me.another will be a guy tat sing zhau pak hou geh "smiley face"..
omg im really in love wit him<3!
in the quarter, the turning is like random pick 2 n the last 3 person r going to PK 2gether.
hohoho dunno is lucky or unlucky.
im the last 3 to PK. the last one tiiim.
lucky or unlucky?
btw i really dun hav gan cheong coz i had wait frm 2pm to 7pm.
mah yeh gan cheong dou mou sai la..is sienz zuo.
i appreciate comment tat judges given 4me.
i deserve the mark. no regret!
tat girl tat PK me really left me speechless~
btw i dun hav dissapointed u guys , tq my fans haha!
i will come nex year to take tiz challenge again!
Continue to dream!

No comments: