Wednesday, December 30, 2009

bad day..

ytd is the worst day 4me..sad case..i though will be a nice day.
went berjaya dye my hair.
actually i wan a sharp color 4it but the stylish advice me that dark purple is better 4me..
ok..i trust u..but wat comes out later!?
juz a dark hair n a little highlight..seriously dun like it==
then met up wit may after she work..
we do our shopping at sungai wang..
roughly 10pm..back home..
n i wan to try the new road but failed..juz to escape the long traffic..!
i haven realize tat my petrol is getting lower..DUCK OFF!
finding the petrol station nearby the highway is killing me..
thx god..i find it..finally done my petrol filling!
so i dun wan to use tat road again coz i know we are missing the way!
again !use the old road..
hav to say hello to traffic jam again!(seriously i dun miss u!)
when back home.scolding kau kau.."cold war"again..
nothing else i can say right now..
09 i won miss u!

No comments: