Saturday, January 2, 2010

two O one O


2010!
i wan to start a brand new day!
really..i dun wan to regret wat i doing on this awesome year!
i never 4get the last day of 09..never n never..will lasting ever!
but my christmas is suck!
oh my dear santa claus!did u hear me?
if u did..pls let my dreams come true..! (though i know christmas is over!)
i cant even stress out my feeling throughout my life..
im tired..sometimes i close my eye to think nothing..
but i failed!2010 i try not to do so!
i wan be happy..optismic..
i dun wan down.down.down.down.down!
===================================
overall of 09..
i remember the day ..........
i had my sight-seeing=ichiban
i had my hair dye=kanasai
i had my eng course=joyful.
i had my office job=bored
i had my teaching job=patient
i had my sales experience=hard
i had my further study annoyed=worry
over.over.over(it's time to be open-minded skepticism!!)
2010!
i wan you to be colorful enough!
ignore black n white!

No comments: