Monday, August 30, 2010

Near Accident


"bang"! a piercing sound wake me up~~
i wonder wat the hell drag me out frm the bed nia.
rupa-rupanya accident happening juz in front the road of my hs!
hoorr! there r eff many busy body mingle around there to watch the live show.
thinking about last time when my car kena bang.the motorcyclist injured kau kau~
my first time ever calling to hospital..
the nurse asking me " apa nama u? apa nama mangsa?berapa umur u? berapa umur mangsa?*bla bla bla*
still, i remember wat i answer her " itu orang sudah mau mati!cepat bawa ambulan lah!masa suntuk..cepat bawa mari ambulan!!
wat she answer me then " miss, tak mau cakap macam itu..*bla bla bla*
i was like can u dun be kinda slow motion onot!the motorcylist wan r.i.p adr la!
luckily the motorcylist safe..otherwise hor hor hor~
bring out a conclusion.."Malaysia Memang Boleh!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha..... yea i found urr blog =p