Thursday, September 8, 2011

september baby

halo cuppacakesssssss~~
its sep!
virgin month haha~~
i seriously half death due to the attack of assignment~
having nine presentation tiz sem~~killingX.X but its over!hah!
by the way tiz month is a syok month.
First, dance a so call very cute dance in IMC presentation wit my team to promote our magazine..cant imagine is so ugly!!im pretty sure tat u will vomit la~~
Second,the bday party is successful due to my stupidness~~i kinda serious when i know tat my fren r being quarreling due to some SH issue~~but den is juz a joke!~~u guys win dy lo~~~by the way dun miss me too much la hahaha~~~
third,i am a so call a fatty now loh!!
lets Chill for my random picha in sep!

bank note by peiyeen dion production.

quite satisfy for my timetable for short sem.

long time didnt been to a concert.nice performance by tiger huang n xiao huang chi

searching for the map to Pak Su Restaurant when travelling in Kuantan

Jack Lee creation!

finally got our pic!

pavillion's tokyo street..sweet mochi damn fascinate me^^

i think is tiger mun creation..haha like it!

ohana~wasabi in da house!

fake circuit for wasabi!
my teeth white in tiz pic~~aizzz suntan skin

oh my moo~~i wan hav it everyday!!FK sedap kay!


No comments: